These are exciting times at Airco as we have more than doubled in size during the last 3 years. We strive to employ the best possible people, and our extremely low staff turnover demonstrates our commitment to providing a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
To facilitate this continued growth we are always looking for talented, motivated people who wish to further their career in a progressive and dynamic organisation. Please see below for our current vacancies and for more information please email j[email protected] (NO AGENCIES PLEASE)
What are we looking for…..
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our expanding Installation team.
You will project manage and deliver various Air Conditioning and Refrigeration projects, ensuring delivery on time, cost, quality and scope, whilst managing stakeholder expectations, providing leadership, advice and technical expertise to our Installation engineers.
What will you do….
· Work closely with the price and design teams to determine the project scope and client expectations
· Create all necessary project documentation (plans, schedules, timelines, RAMS etc) in consultation with all relevant stakeholders, considering technical requirements and client/site requirements
· Manage any and all changes to the project scope and project schedules, costings and budgets, maintaining communication with all relevant stakeholders
· Identification and ordering of project materials and site requirements, ensuring the delivery of all requirements to site are on time and within budget for project commencement
· Leadership and day to day assignment of allocated resource, including subcontractors if/when necessary, ensuring 3rd party engagement
· Monitor and control activities/ budgets in order to track project status
· Manage stakeholder relationship throughout the project life cycle, keeping relevant stakeholders fully informed of progress and issue resolution
· Monitor and manage the quality and delivery of site based engineers
· Inspect quality of work in preparation for handover
· Conduct project review/handover with the client
Who are we looking for….
· An experienced Project Manager who has a proven track record of delivering medium – large scales projects
· Proficient in specifying and installation methods of HVAC systems across a range of manufacturers
· Excellent people management skills
· IT proficient
· Full Driving licence
What will you get in return….
Competitive salary & package
Senior Service Engineers
Airco Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Ltd - Kingston upon Hull & London
Overview of role:
Airco are looking to recruit an experienced Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Service Engineer, with a positive and pro-active approach to ensure effective service delivery to our clients.
We work for a prestigious customer base in a wide range of sectors including; pharmaceuticals, petrochemical, telecoms, education, IT, retail, healthcare & local authorities.
Airco are a forward-thinking & progressive company, and this is a fantastic opportunity for like-minded engineers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Work to the highest standards of workmanship and safety
Conduct & promote best practice.
Take part in 24hr call out rota
Assist in site surveys, reports and quotes for new & existing customers.
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
Proficient technical knowledge in refrigeration & electrical principles
Fault finding experience on range of equipment, including data centre cooling & water chillers
Good understanding of industry standards, legislation and compliance requirements
Positive and pro-active approach
Well-organised and effective communicator
High level of professionalism & customer service
iPad and phone
Training and Continuous Professional Development
Opportunities to progress within the business
Job Type: Full-time
Kingston upon Hull & London
Required licence or certification: