Jobs at Airco Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd
Airco are a highly respected and established HVAC Contractor based in Hull. Our portfolio encompasses a full range of refrigeration and air conditioning, from complex process cooling solutions to heat pumps, from mobile units to full comfort cooling designs. In short, we design, supply, install, commission, service and maintain the full range of equipment, from all the leading manufacturers to Blue Chip clients.
These are exciting times at Airco as we have more than doubled in size during the last 3 years. We strive to employ the best possible people, and our extremely low staff turnover demonstrates our commitment to providing a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
To facilitate this continued growth we are always looking for talented, motivated people who wish to further their career in a progressive and dynamic organisation. Please see below for our current vacancies and for more information please email j[email protected] (NO AGENCIES PLEASE)
Senior Service Engineers
Airco Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Ltd - Kingston upon Hull & London
Overview of role:
Airco are looking to recruit an experienced Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Service Engineer, with a positive and pro-active approach to ensure effective service delivery to our clients.
We work for a prestigious customer base in a wide range of sectors including; pharmaceuticals, petrochemical, telecoms, education, IT, retail, healthcare & local authorities.
Airco are a forward-thinking & progressive company, and this is a fantastic opportunity for like-minded engineers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Mobile engineer
- Work to the highest standards of workmanship and safety
- Conduct & promote best practice.
- Take part in 24hr call out rota
- Assist in site surveys, reports and quotes for new & existing customers.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Proficient technical knowledge in refrigeration & electrical principles
- Fault finding experience on range of equipment, including data centre cooling & water chillers
- Good understanding of industry standards, legislation and compliance requirements
- Positive and pro-active approach
- Well-organised and effective communicator
- High level of professionalism & customer service
- Competitive salary
- iPad and phone
- Transit/Vivaro/Proace van
- Training and Continuous Professional Development
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- Job Type: Full-time
- Kingston upon Hull & London
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License