Senior Service Engineers
Airco are looking to recruit an experienced Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Service Engineer, with a positive and pro-active approach to ensure effective service delivery to our clients.
We work for a prestigious customer base in a wide range of sectors including; pharmaceuticals, petrochemical, telecoms, education, IT, retail, healthcare & local authorities.
Airco are a forward-thinking & progressive company, and this is a fantastic opportunity for like-minded engineers.
Responsibilities and Duties.
- Mobile engineer
- Work to the highest standards of workmanship and safety
- Conduct & promote best practice.
- Take part in 24hr call out rota
- Assist in site surveys, reports and quotes for new & existing customers.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Proficient technical knowledge in refrigeration & electrical principles
- Fault finding experience on range of equipment, including data centre cooling & water chillers
- Good understanding of industry standards, legislation and compliance requirements
- Positive and pro-active approach
- Well-organised and effective communicator
- High level of professionalism & customer service
- Competitive salary
- iPad and phone
- Transit/Vivaro/Proace van
- Training and Continuous Professional Development
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification.