Our highly skilled Engineers have been on hand 24/7 throughout the lock down.
18th May 2020
As a Country we may have been on lockdown since the 23rd of March, but the work at Airco Refrigeration & Air Conditioning has not stopped and during the past few weeks we have been on hand 24/7 providing mission critical support to:
• Front-line NHS hospitals and care home clients.
• Pharmaceutical clients, ensuring Cold Chain integrity to keep essential drugs flowing to the front line and keep our local pharmacists well stocked.
• The food manufacturing industry, making sure Cold Store’s and Food Processing Cooling Equipment are operating to keep up with the initial spike in food demand.
• Telecommunications clients to help keep all our mobile phones and emails functioning, as the nation adapted to home working.
• The Petrochemical industry, so they could continue to provide fuel to the forecourts allowing our key workers to still be mobile.
• The Ministry of Defence who help keep our nation safe.
• And finally, we have even provided essential maintenance to the massive e-commerce distribution centres which have facilitated a huge volume of online orders.
We all appreciate that we are not out of the woods yet, and as a business we continue to adapt our working practices to adhere to the new social distancing guidelines.
As a management team, we would like to acknowledge the hard work and dedication that our own ‘Green Army’ have played during these challenging times. And highlight the fact that right now, as the map shows, we have highly skilled engineering teams across the UK doing essential work, that help maintain the services that we all rely on and often take for granted.
If anyone reading this post needs our assistance or knows anyone who could benefit from our trusted services, please encourage them to reach out to us on [email protected] or call 0800 772 0558
Airco Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Ltd.